19th edition | March 13 – 15, 2019
Under the main theme entitled FACING THE FUTURE, the Progresiv Conference, the largest business event in the retail & FMCG Romanian market will gather around 450 professionals at the International Hotel Sinaia during March 13 – 15, 2019.
In recent years, the terms that have best defined retail and FMCG industries have been innovation, effervescence, expansion and “out of the box.” We have often been surprised by the strategy of some players to overcome their boundaries and approach completely new business areas. During the 19th edition of the Progresiv Conference, we will find out if these directions have also been a winning card to ensure business growth on medium and long term.
This year’s event comes with a new, more dynamic approach that will give you a broad perspective, from macroeconomic to microbusiness, and the lines to follow in 2019 and far beyond.
The best part of the future is that it comes every day (Abraham Lincoln).
With this thinking in mind, we are looking every to put new bricks at the foundation of a healthy growth in the retail & FMCG market, every year.
For the 2019 and following years, the industry’s great challenge is to maintain the upward trend of business, as analysts predict moderation in consumption and blurring uptrading. All this will come amid the drop in optimism and the decline in consumer confidence in the economy.
The change must be a constant no matter what the financial performance looks like and prepare the business for the future. The 19th edition of the Progresiv Conference brings answers to the keys to the future.
■ What are the macroeconomic prospects of Romania and what impact do they have in the industry?
■ What mega trends are redefining the FMCG industry?
■ How does the tomorrow shopper look like?
■ What is the new face of retail in the digital age?
■ What latest-generation innovations have an impact on the retail market?
■ How do we build a sustainable and profitable business in an increasingly unpredictable environment?
■ How do organizational and leadership models change in the future?
The 2019 event is the perfect meeting place for retail, FMCG and related experts, as well as industry players who have had the courage to be visionary and … have won.
- Hear insights and best practices from top local and international speakers, selected from the biggest names in the retail & FMCG industry;
- Learn new strategies for engaging and influencing the omni-channel shoppers;
- Gain an in-depth overview of the trends shaping the FMCG retail market;
- Find new ways of improving collaboration between FMCG producers and retailers;
- Connect with potential partners who offer ideas, tools and expertise for an excellent market execution;
- Network with peers from cross-industry communities to learn from each other’s experiences;
65% – attended
more than one edition
84% – intend to
attend the next edition
Who should attend
Recognized as the essential meeting place in the retail calendar, the Progresiv Conference gathers annually over 350 delegates from the boardroom level decision makers from distribution and FMCG manufacturers, retail, research and consultancy companies.
- Aquisition Directors
- Aqusisition/Category Managers
- Sales Directors
- National Key Account Managers
- Commercial Directors
- Operational Directors
- Marketing Directors
- Development Directors
- Shop Managers/Administrator/Owners
- Retail Networks Directors